Hot and sexy Girls


Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016


To be considered for this award, you must be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen (federal guidelines), and apply to Ithaca College for an undergraduate major within the Roy H. Park School of Communications. Transfer students are not eligible for the award. Please review and complete all of the steps below to be considered for a Park Scholar award. 1. Submit the Common Application online for Ithaca College no later than January 2, 2017. Apply to Ithaca College 2. Complete the Park Scholar Award application in myIthaca by January 15, 2017, including: Personal History Two Essays At least three contacts for personal award recommendations (Please note: Application may not be viewable until you apply to Ithaca College in one of the designated Park School majors).


Post a Comment